Coronavirus cases and fatalities in Pennsylvania
A regularly-updated map of confirmed COVID-19 cases, borough by borough.
The number is based on confirmed diagnostic tests. It is very likely that the true number of COVID-19 cases is higher as many cases are asymptomatic.
New COVID-19 cases and fatalities per day in Pennsylvania
This is a good indicator of “flattening the curve” — when there is a steady decreasing trend, it is an indicator that the spread of the disease is slowing down.
If you’d like to use these graphs and maps on your site or articles, please e-mail us.
Cases, updates, and charts on the coronavirus crisis for each US state and territory. Just follow the links below.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) is a new virus that causes respiratory illness in people and is extremely contagious. Symptoms include fever, cough, shortness of breath, and diarrhea.
The Latest Guidance
All 67 counties in Pennsylvania are under a Stay at Home Order through May 8. Stay home as much as possible. Try to get groceries once per week instead of daily. Freedom of travel remains, but please refrain from non-essential travel. Essential travel includes things like commuting to an essential job, picking up supplies like groceries and medicine, and checking on family and pets in other households. Do not host or attend gatherings.
Schools are closed until further notice. Life-sustaining businessesOpens In A New Window and services may continue to maintain in-person operations. View frequently asked questions about Governor Wolf’s order for businessesOpens In A New Window.
It is important that as many people as possible wear a nonmedical or homemade mask when leaving their homes. View instructions for how to make a homemade mask.
Pennsylvania will utilize a three-phase matrix to determine when counties and/or regions are ready to begin easing some restrictions on work, congregate settings, and social interactions. View Governor’s Wolf’s phased reopening plan for Pennsylvania.
The Pennsylvania COVID-19 guide was created as a place for Pennsylvanians to quickly find the resources they need during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Coronavirus in Pennsylvania News:
- October 1, 2020What’s that smell? Stink bugs back in big numbers
Warm spring and summer temperatures this year produced more stink bugs and they’re already seeking places to overwinter
- October 1, 2020Sound Advice: If you enjoy vinyl enough to upgrade turntables, swing for the fences
- October 1, 2020With water temps dropping, catch early steelhead in the ‘surf zone’
Shoreline ‘surf fishing’ for steelhead when the weather is still comfortable
- October 1, 2020Increased deer hunting reduces the spread of CWD, study says
Study of CWD in mule deer is applicable to disease management in whitetails.
- October 1, 2020Social Q's: What can I say to the ‘QAnon Mom’ next door?
- October 1, 2020Hallowine Trail is spread out over 3 destinations and 4 weekends
Participants can enjoy wine, cider and beer at five Nova Destinations producers in Lawrence County.
- October 1, 2020Netflix sets December premiere date for Pittsburgh-filmed ‘Ma Rainey’s Black Bottom’
- September 30, 2020New developers of former Kaufmann’s store Downtown plan rooftop ice skating rink, other upgrades
- September 30, 2020Plum's Alex Kirilloff makes Twins history, but Minnesota swept out of MLB playoffs
- September 30, 2020Biden rips Trump during campaign stop in Pittsburgh