Coronavirus cases and fatalities in New Hampshire
A regularly-updated map of confirmed COVID-19 cases, borough by borough.
The number is based on confirmed diagnostic tests. It is very likely that the true number of COVID-19 cases is higher as many cases are asymptomatic.
New COVID-19 cases and fatalities per day in New Hampshire
This is a good indicator of “flattening the curve” — when there is a steady decreasing trend, it is an indicator that the spread of the disease is slowing down.
If you’d like to use these graphs and maps on your site or articles, please e-mail us.
Cases, updates, and charts on the coronavirus crisis for each US state and territory. Just follow the links below.
• Mathematical models help predict the COVID-19 epidemic so we can direct resources and ultimately save lives • Early data that our NH Strategy appears to be controlling the spread of COVID-19 • We need to continue to work together to protect each other and those most vulnerable in NH
What is Community Mitigation?
Community mitigation is a package of actions that don’t involve medicines or vaccines and are important for stopping the spread of COVID-19:
1. Staying home
2. Keeping a safe distance of at least 6 feet from others
3. Moving to remote learning for schools 4. Encouraging tele-work for businesses 5. Cancelling mass gatherings
6. Closing non-essential businesses
Goals of Community Mitigation
1. Slow how fast the epidemic is spreading 2. Spread out when people get sick (delay the peak) 3. Reduce the overall number of patients 4. Decrease deaths 5. Prevent overwhelming our healthcare system
Coronavirus in New Hampshire:
- September 28, 2020Shelf Life: What are YPL librarians reading?
Summer has passed, and leaves are turning rich hues of burgundy and gold. We hope you are able to take a few moments to relish the beauty of another Maine fall, perhaps with a good book in hand. Here …
- September 25, 2020Haven’s Ending Violence, Changing Lives event Sept. 30
PORTSMOUTH — Haven’s annual fall fundraiser, Ending Violence, Changing Lives, will be a virtual event on Wednesday, Sept. 30. The focus of the event is to come together to support survivors navi …
- September 23, 2020Check out this weekend’s lineup at Portsmouth’s PopUp NH
PORTSMOUTH — ServiceCU@PopUp NH, the outdoor food, performance and retail venue located the Bridge Street parking lot, announced this weekend’s schedule for the next two weeks.Thursday, Se …
- September 21, 2020History Matters: Portsmouth Tea Party narrowly avoided
Continuing protests in our streets over perceived racial injustice have raised a debate as old as America itself. If nonviolent protest does not bring about change, can violence, looting, and the dest …
- September 20, 2020Special gallery open house for late artist Tim Beavis Oct. 3-4
KITTERY POINT, Maine — Collectors and fans of a man who was a fixture on the Seacoast art scene will get an opportunity to explore his waterfront studio/gallery and purchase rarely seen work.Tim …
- September 16, 2020Memory Lane: York Auto Show to visit nursing home residents
When the third annual York Auto Show was canceled in June, Steve Bricker gathered friends in the industry and started throwing around some ideas on how they could do something for people who were most …
- September 15, 2020Accessible public restrooms open at Discover Portsmouth
PORTSMOUTH — Marking the 30th anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act, the city and Portsmouth Historical Society on Monday officially opened “universally accessible” public restrooms …
- September 9, 2020Seacoast Chabad Jewish Center to hold outdoor High Holidays services
With the high holidays approaching and COVID-19 creating difficulties for many to join a traditional synagogue service, Seacoast Chabad Jewish Center will hold, in addition to their outdoor services, …
- September 5, 2020Spirit of Arts In Reach program goes virtual
PORTSMOUTH — Arts In Reach announces its fall fundraiser, Spirit of AIR Celebration, will be a free virtual event on Sept. 16.The special event will be live-streamed from Teatotaller in Somerswo …
- August 31, 2020NHSPCA seeks pet photos for 2021 calendar contest
STRATHAM —The New Hampshire SPCA announced a new community fundraiser, the 2021 Seacoast’s Favorite Pet Calendar. Celebrate your pet’s contribution to your life and help homeless ani …