Coronavirus cases and fatalities in North Carolina
A regularly-updated map of confirmed COVID-19 cases, borough by borough.
The number is based on confirmed diagnostic tests. It is very likely that the true number of COVID-19 cases is higher as many cases are asymptomatic.
New COVID-19 cases and fatalities per day in North Carolina
This is a good indicator of “flattening the curve” — when there is a steady decreasing trend, it is an indicator that the spread of the disease is slowing down.
If you’d like to use these graphs and maps on your site or articles, please e-mail us.
Cases, updates, and charts on the coronavirus crisis for each US state and territory. Just follow the links below.
Family & Community COVID-19 Resources
Locate Nearby Free Meal Sites
Text FOODNC to 877-877 to find local sites offering free meals. The texting service is also available in Spanish by texting COMIDA to 877-877. Or use No Kid Hungry North Carolina’s interactive map, which is updated daily.
Call 2-1-1 or 888-892-1162
Text COVIDNC to 898211
- North Carolina is seeking companies and manufacturers that can produce and provide the necessary supplies to successfully respond to the COVID-19 pandemic. Learn more.
- In sharing a path for easing certain COVID-19 restrictions, Gov. Roy Cooper says more progress is needed in testing, tracing and trends. (View plan for moving forward.)
- The state is working with academic partners to monitor the prevalence of COVID-19 over time and to learn the extent of cases in which patients have mild or no symptoms.
- Stay at Home Order in effect until April 29; gatherings limited to 10 people. (Read the order. View FAQs.)
- Modeling shows social distancing necessary to slow COVID-10 spread and preserve hospital capacity.
- Tighter social distancing restrictions in effect for retail stores, long-term care facilities. (View FAQs.)
- Latest health guidance: People with mild symptoms should stay home and call a doctor. For serious symptoms, call a doctor or 911.
Coronavirus news in North Carolina:
[RSSImport display=”10″ feedurl=”http://www.wral.com/news/rss/48/” displaydescriptions= “true” html=”true” paging=”false” use_simplepie=”false” date=”true”]