Coronavirus cases in the Netherlands
The number is based on confirmed diagnostic tests. It is very likely that the true number of COVID-19 cases is higher as many cases are asymptomatic.
New COVID-19 cases per day
This is a good indicator of “flattening the curve” — when there is a steady decreasing trend, it is an indicator that the spread of the disease is slowing down.
If you’d like to use these graphs and maps on your site or articles, please e-mail us.
What you need to know about COVID-19 in New Zealand
Everyone should stay at home. This is the best thing we can all do to stop the spread of COVID-19. This will save lives.
Entities and their workers carrying out the following services are considered essential. Find out more.
Find out what financial support you could be eligible for.
Make a difference by supporting friends, neighbours and whānau, especially the elderly and vulnerable.
Everyone should stay at home. This is the best thing we can all do to stop the spread of COVID-19.
Wash your hands
Wash often. Use soap. 20 seconds. Then dry. This kills the virus by bursting its protective bubble.
Coronavirus in New Zealand News:
- October 21, 2020Palmerston North-Levin combination wins doubles event
Nicholson Mallets winners beat the field in competition in Marton.
- October 21, 2020Eleven women trampled to death in Afghanistan
At least 11 women were trampled to death when a stampede broke out among thousands of Afghans waiting for visas to leave the country.
- October 21, 2020Pope endorses same-sex civil unions in new documentary
“Homosexual people have the right to be in a family. They are children of God,” Pope Francis has said in a new documentary.
- October 21, 2020Carrie Underwood's CMT Music Awards looks are just a dream
Carrie Underwood rocked the red carpet last year at the CMT Music Awards. Look back at more of her dazzling looks in honor of this year’s big show.
- October 21, 2020Halsey debuts shaved head in new transformation video
“WE LOVE BALDSEY,” one follower wrote after seeing Halsey’s new buzz cut. Scroll on to see her short style.
- October 21, 2020ADNZ Waikato awards recognise 'DOC hut' renovation and fortress-like new build
The ADNZ Waikato regional awards highlight two projects – a small “DOC-hut” reno and a fortress-like Lake Karapiro house.
- October 21, 2020ADNZ Bay of Plenty: Let's hear it for small, compact homes
ADNZ Bay of Plenty award winners include Pohutukawa House – a new build that replaces a home the owners lived in for 40 years.
- October 21, 2020Covid-19: Americans, young and old, have lost 2.5 million years of life, Harvard researcher says
A US molecular biologist and geneticist crunched the numbers after fearing people were dismissing the pandemic’s impact. The results were “shocking”.
- October 21, 2020Covid-19: Auckland pub owner concerned as patrons are deemed 'close contacts' of new coronavirus case
Pub owner concerned Covid back in the community after infectious patron attended Greenhithe bar and other punters must now self-isolate.
- October 21, 2020Jennifer Garner details the paparazzi's painful impact on her family life
“‘I’m scared of them. They look like guns,'” Jennifer Garner recalled her daughter saying after paparazzi followed the actress and her three kids day in and day out for years.