Coronavirus cases in the Netherlands
The number is based on confirmed diagnostic tests. It is very likely that the true number of COVID-19 cases is higher as many cases are asymptomatic.
New COVID-19 cases per day
This is a good indicator of “flattening the curve” — when there is a steady decreasing trend, it is an indicator that the spread of the disease is slowing down.
If you’d like to use these graphs and maps on your site or articles, please e-mail us.
What you need to know about COVID-19 in New Zealand
Everyone should stay at home. This is the best thing we can all do to stop the spread of COVID-19. This will save lives.
Entities and their workers carrying out the following services are considered essential. Find out more.
Find out what financial support you could be eligible for.
Make a difference by supporting friends, neighbours and whānau, especially the elderly and vulnerable.
Everyone should stay at home. This is the best thing we can all do to stop the spread of COVID-19.
Wash your hands
Wash often. Use soap. 20 seconds. Then dry. This kills the virus by bursting its protective bubble.
Coronavirus in New Zealand News:
- August 7, 2020Security guard assaulted while serving a noise control notice at Hamilton home
A security guard suffered serious injuries after being assaulted when delivering a noise control notice.
- August 7, 2020The art of riding in the rain: how to survive winter on a motorbike
Winter is in full swing now, which means plenty of wind and rain: here are five tips for surviving winter riding.
- August 7, 2020Two critically injured taken to hospital after crash in Wellington
Police say “serious” crash has closed the road in Brooklyn.
- August 7, 2020One person seriously injured, nine arrested after mass brawl on Wellington's Courtenay Place
Nine people have been arrested and one left seriously injured after a large fight in central Wellington.
- August 7, 2020Tick. Tick podcast: Jacinda Ardern says border may open for essential skilled migrants
Prime Minister signals the first significant loosening of the borders – and reveals her Government’s biggest failure.
- August 7, 2020Man City through to Champions League quarterfinal after punishing Real Madrid
Raheem Sterling and Gabriel Jesus seized on defensive mistakes to lead Manchester City to victory over Real Madrid, while a Cristiano Ronaldo double couldn’t save Juve.
- August 7, 2020Red deer on the loose in Auckland's Waitākere Ranges
A deer which could have swum across the treacherous Manukau Harbour poses a grave threat to native trees, experts say.
- August 7, 2020Four firearms, explosive device found during search warrant
A 31-year-old man has been arrested and will appear in court after the firearms and explosive device were found during a search warrant.
- August 7, 2020Friends reunion delayed with no production date set for show
Rising Covid-19 cases in California force the cancellation of filming of the reunion
- August 7, 2020Dutch cyclist Fabio Jakobsen out of coma after horror Tour de Pologne crash
Fabio Jakobsen suffered injuries to his eye socket and jaw, prompting doctors to put him in an induced coma and operate on him for five hours.