Coronavirus cases in the Netherlands
The number is based on confirmed diagnostic tests. It is very likely that the true number of COVID-19 cases is higher as many cases are asymptomatic.
New COVID-19 cases per day
This is a good indicator of “flattening the curve” — when there is a steady decreasing trend, it is an indicator that the spread of the disease is slowing down.
If you’d like to use these graphs and maps on your site or articles, please e-mail us.
What you need to know about COVID-19 in New Zealand
Everyone should stay at home. This is the best thing we can all do to stop the spread of COVID-19. This will save lives.
Entities and their workers carrying out the following services are considered essential. Find out more.
Find out what financial support you could be eligible for.
Make a difference by supporting friends, neighbours and whānau, especially the elderly and vulnerable.
Everyone should stay at home. This is the best thing we can all do to stop the spread of COVID-19.
Wash your hands
Wash often. Use soap. 20 seconds. Then dry. This kills the virus by bursting its protective bubble.
Coronavirus in New Zealand News:
- April 18, 2021Mural captures spirit of Waimate rugby
Waimate’s “resident artist” has added another artwork to others he has painted around the town.
- April 18, 2021Prince Harry and Prince William seen chatting together after Prince Philip's funeral
A year after they last saw one another, Prince William and his brother Prince Harry put their fraught relationship aside as they farewelled their grandfather at his funeral.
- April 18, 2021Tears in his eyes, Prince Charles leads his family behind Duke of Edinburgh's coffin for his last journey
His gaze fixed on the casket for the eight-minute walk, the Prince appeared visibly moved by the enormity of the occasion.
- April 18, 2021Meghan Markle sent a handwritten note and wreath tribute to Prince Philip's funeral
Advised against travelling to London for the service, the Duchess of Sussex made sure that, in a small way, she played a part in the Duke of Edinburgh’s funeral.
- April 18, 2021Predator pests face terminal future on outskirts of Hamilton Airport
Airport staff and the chief executive brush up on their trapping skills as they tackle pests at the airport.
- April 18, 2021Good weather makes for biggest Waimate Big Easy to date
The Waimate Big Easy has seen record turnout, with over 500 people attending the event on Sunday.
- April 18, 2021Christchurch rock band sign with US label led by Ozzy Osbourne's bassist
Singer Ewen Glasgow met the rock god when he was a teenager and got his autograph. Twelve years later he has signed to his record label.
- April 18, 2021'Impressive escape plan' helped residents escape their Tākaka home in early-morning blaze
Smoke alarms woke the residents, who followed their escape plan to exit the property shaken but uninjured.
- April 18, 2021Trans-Tasman bubble: Mysterious first flight from Australia due to arrive six minutes after bubble opens
Qantas will have the first quarantine-free plane on the ground in New Zealand — but it doesn’t want to talk about it.
- April 18, 2021Ripples from the murder of schoolgirl Kylie Smith 30 years ago still resonate for a small Otago town
The death of schoolgirl Kylie Smith rocked New Zealand and split a community. For Stuff reporter Nadine Porter, who knew Kylie, it was deeply personal.