Coronavirus cases in the Netherlands
The number is based on confirmed diagnostic tests. It is very likely that the true number of COVID-19 cases is higher as many cases are asymptomatic.
New COVID-19 cases per day
This is a good indicator of “flattening the curve” — when there is a steady decreasing trend, it is an indicator that the spread of the disease is slowing down.
If you’d like to use these graphs and maps on your site or articles, please e-mail us.
What you need to know about COVID-19 in New Zealand
Everyone should stay at home. This is the best thing we can all do to stop the spread of COVID-19. This will save lives.
Entities and their workers carrying out the following services are considered essential. Find out more.
Find out what financial support you could be eligible for.
Make a difference by supporting friends, neighbours and whānau, especially the elderly and vulnerable.
Everyone should stay at home. This is the best thing we can all do to stop the spread of COVID-19.
Wash your hands
Wash often. Use soap. 20 seconds. Then dry. This kills the virus by bursting its protective bubble.
Coronavirus in New Zealand News:
- May 31, 2020United States cities left shattered by violence as curfews defied
Curfews to quell violence were ignored during a night of unrest across the US.
- May 31, 2020In pictures: Protests, police and violence across the United States
Tension, fury and violence between police and protesters captured in vivid pictures.
- May 31, 2020Double murderer Kamal Reddy to be deported to Fiji after serving sentence
Kamal Reddy killed his girlfriend and her young daughter, but argued he needed to stay in NZ.
- May 31, 2020Meet Hunter Paisami from Mangere, who idolised Ma'a Nonu and is in Wallabies contention
He emerged from Mangere College, now Wallabies coach Dave Rennie is on the phone.
- May 31, 2020Why do trampers freak out when they get lost? An expert explains
“If they stay put, they don’t stay lost very long,” says expert on behaviour of lost people.
- May 31, 2020Two killed after glider crash at Mt Tauhara, near Taupō
Police confirm two people have died after a glider crash at Mt Tauhara, near Taupō.
- May 31, 2020Daniel Vettori donates portion of salary to lower-paid Bangladesh staffers
Former Black Caps skipper reportedly earning $400k, and shares with Bangladeshi staff.
- May 31, 2020Avatar crew touch down in Wellington in historic flight from LA
Jet carrying film crew arrives from Covid-19 hotspot in historic LA to Wellington flight.
- May 31, 2020Taranaki's big shake 'very unlikely' to be connected to Levin quakes
Magnitude 4.9 quake near New Plymouth the latest in series of North Island shakes.
- May 31, 2020SkyCity reverses course on application to operate only pokie machines at its casinos
Casino wanted to shut tables in favour of pokies, the “most addictive” form of gambling.