Coronavirus cases in the Netherlands
The number is based on confirmed diagnostic tests. It is very likely that the true number of COVID-19 cases is higher as many cases are asymptomatic.
New COVID-19 cases per day
This is a good indicator of “flattening the curve” — when there is a steady decreasing trend, it is an indicator that the spread of the disease is slowing down.
If you’d like to use these graphs and maps on your site or articles, please e-mail us.
What you need to know about COVID-19 in New Zealand
Everyone should stay at home. This is the best thing we can all do to stop the spread of COVID-19. This will save lives.
Entities and their workers carrying out the following services are considered essential. Find out more.
Find out what financial support you could be eligible for.
Make a difference by supporting friends, neighbours and whānau, especially the elderly and vulnerable.
Everyone should stay at home. This is the best thing we can all do to stop the spread of COVID-19.
Wash your hands
Wash often. Use soap. 20 seconds. Then dry. This kills the virus by bursting its protective bubble.
Coronavirus in New Zealand News:
- January 24, 2021Golden Bay locals tighten cardboard boat skills at annual fun-filled race
A crowd packed the Tata Beach shoreline to watch Golden Bay’s annual fun-filled cardboard boat race.
- January 24, 2021Christchurch theatre backs local talent to survive closed borders
Survival was the goal for the Isaac Theatre Royal in 2020, but now it is focusing on stability with a festival for local talent and a new venue.
- January 24, 2021Dan the man continue magnificent family legacy in 116th Taranaki men’s Open fours
Dan Dickison continued a magnificent family legacy in bowls in the 116th Taranaki men’s Open fours at Paritutu on Sunday.
- January 24, 2021Win Asian greens seeds from Yates
Enter to win one of 10 prize packs.
- January 24, 2021Wellington Phoenix still searching for first win after defeat to Newcastle Jets
The Phoenix remain winless in 2021 after slumping to a 2-1 defeat to wooden spoon favourites, the Newcastle Jets.
- January 24, 2021Recap: Ministry of Health shares full list of 28 locations visited by woman with Covid-19
The 28 locations include cafes, bars, shops that the woman visited while potentially infectious with Covid-19. Those who were in the locations during relevant timeframes are asked to stay at home, get …
- January 24, 2021Lorde's ex-manager Scott Maclachlan sacked from Warner Music after admitting harassment
The man who took New Zealand singer Lorde to stardom has been fired by music giant Warner Music after admitting years of abusive behaviour.
- January 24, 2021Covid-19: Business owners visited by new case 'not contacted' by ministry
Aaron Watson said finding out the case had visited his shop was “a little bit devastating” but he’s heard nothing from the ministry.
- January 24, 2021Covid-19: 28 businesses visited by Northland woman who tested positive for coronavirus
The woman, from Whangārei, scanned into cafes, shops and bars before she tested positive on Saturday – a week after leaving MIQ.
- January 24, 2021Football Ferns defender Liz Anton scores first goal for Perth Glory
Perth broke the deadlock via Liz Anton, whose scrambled shot in congestion bobbled home in the 86th minute, but their lead didn’t last long.