Coronavirus cases in Singapore
The number is based on confirmed diagnostic tests. It is very likely that the true number of COVID-19 cases is higher as many cases are asymptomatic.
New COVID-19 cases per day
This is a good indicator of “flattening the curve” — when there is a steady decreasing trend, it is an indicator that the spread of the disease is slowing down.
If you’d like to use these graphs and maps on your site or articles, please e-mail us.
Safe distancing at workplaces
- sit over 1 meter apart
- work remotely if possible
- stagger work and lunch hours
- tele-commute, tele-conference
- limit size, number, and duration of meerings
- cancel non-critical work events
If you think you might be sick:
- call a doctor (but don’t doctor-hop!)
- wear a mask
- stay at home.
Avoid rumors and misinformation, only seek advice from medical sources. Get the latest SG Gov COVID-19 info by following the WhatsApp channel (go.gov.sg/whatsapp)
What everyone should do to avoid the spread of COVID-19
- wash hands frequently with water and soap
- monitor your temperature daily
- avoid touching your face with your hands
- comply with official notices in your neighborhood and follow official recommendations.
Coronavirus in Singapore News:
- April 10, 2021HomeTeamNS launches first ‘smart’ clubhouse in Khatib
SINGAPORE: HomeTeamNS launched its newest five-storey clubhouse in Khatib on Saturday (Apr 10). Billed as Singapore’s first “smart” clubhouse, it is equipped with digital capabilities and includes eco …
- April 10, 2021Police arrest 329 suspected scammers, money mules in 2-week operation; scam victims lost $9.3m
SINGAPORE: Police arrested a total of 329 suspected scammers and money mules in a two-week operation that ended on Friday (Apr 9). The suspects, comprising 207 men and 122 women aged between 16 and 80 …
- April 10, 20211 community case among 32 new COVID-19 infections in Singapore
SINGAPORE: One community case was among the 32 new COVID-19 infections reported in Singapore as of noon on Saturday (Apr 10). The remaining 31 cases were imported infections and were placed on stay-ho …
- April 10, 2021Government should prepare to allow Muslim nurses to wear the tudung: PM Lee
“But before we actually make the change, we have to prepare the ground,” said the Prime Minister.
- April 10, 2021Puppies rescued from fire at pet store at Upper Thomson Road
SINGAPORE: Puppies were rescued by firefighters early Saturday (Apr 10) morning after a fire broke out in a pet store in Upper Thomson Road. The Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) was alerted at abo …
- April 10, 2021Multi-racial band O.M.A crowned as 2021 winner of Malay talent competition Anugerah
Formed only two days before the Anugerah’s audition deadline, O.M.A. has rose to the challenge to win the 11th season of Mediacorp’s flagship Malay talent discovery competition. Boasting members from …
- April 9, 2021‘I want you to suffer with me’: What drives people to torture, enslave someone at home?
They could have sadistic tendencies and a sense of entitlement. But violence escalates ‘primarily because there’s no consequence’, an expert believes. CNA Insider gains insight into the psyche of seri …
- April 9, 2021Commentary: Why are Singaporeans so obsessed with KTV?
What is it about coming together with a group of friends or family in a tiny space, crooning to old school pop ballads beneath flashing disco lights? Grace Yeoh says it unites Singaporeans better than …
- April 10, 2021Commentary: Challenging task ahead for 4G leaders to resolve succession question, as pace of transition weighs heavy
While COVID-19 has delayed succession, the 4G leaders should now consider how other candidates fare domestically and internationally before making a decision, says the Institute of Policy Studies’ Dr …
- April 10, 2021IN FOCUS: From ‘devastated’ land to many long trails: Singapore’s path to becoming a hiker’s paradise
While the hiking scene is thriving today, such an activity was largely unheard of in Singapore’s early days. CNA retraces the country’s journey in cultivating a haven for outdoor lovers.