Coronavirus cases and fatalities in Poland
The number is based on confirmed diagnostic tests. It is very likely that the true number of COVID-19 cases is higher as many cases are asymptomatic.
New COVID-19 cases and fatalities per day in Poland
This is a good indicator of “flattening the curve” — when there is a steady decreasing trend, it is an indicator that the spread of the disease is slowing down.
If you’d like to use these graphs and maps on your site or articles, please e-mail us.
Wash your hands often
Remember to often wash your hands using soap. If it is impossible, disinfect them with alcohol-based (at least 60%) liquids/gels. The virus can be transferred from infected surfaces on the hands, so you lower the risk of infection by washing your hands often. Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
Keep safe distance
Keep at least 1 – 1.5 meter distance from a coughing, sneezing or feverish person. Avoid big gatherings.
Protect others if you cough or sneeze yourself
If you sneeze or cough, cover your mouth and nose with a bent arm or a tissue and immediately dispose of it into a closed bin. Wash your hands with water and soap or disinfect them with alcohol-based (at least 60%) liquids. Covering your mouth and nose as you cough and sneeze prevents germs, including viruses, from spreading.
Regularly wash and disinfect touch surfaces
Wash surfaces often touched by many people, such as desks, counters and tables, door-handles, switches and handrails with water and detergent. All places which the household members often use should be carefully disinfected. Remember that microbes collect easily on mobile phones. Regularly disinfect your mobile phone (e.g. with wet wipes soaked with a disinfectant). Do not put a mobile phone on the table and do not use it as you eat.
Coronavirus in Poland News:
- January 14, 2021Three victims of trafficking and modern slavery to sue Biffa
- January 14, 2021Poland plans to make censoring of social media accounts illegal
- January 5, 2021As parts of UK enter third Covid lockdown, how does rest of Europe compare?
- January 4, 2021Johanna Higgins obituary
- January 1, 2021The Guardian view on liberal Christians: is this their moment? | Editorial
- December 23, 2020Chernobyl fears resurface as river dredging begins in exclusion zone
- December 16, 2020Maria Jasiewicz obituary
- December 13, 2020Polish women travel abroad for abortions ahead of law change
- December 11, 2020Rule of law fears remain in Poland despite EU compromise
- December 10, 2020EU breaks stalemate on €1.8tn seven-year budget and recovery fund