Coronavirus cases and fatalities in Poland
The number is based on confirmed diagnostic tests. It is very likely that the true number of COVID-19 cases is higher as many cases are asymptomatic.
New COVID-19 cases and fatalities per day in Poland
This is a good indicator of “flattening the curve” — when there is a steady decreasing trend, it is an indicator that the spread of the disease is slowing down.
If you’d like to use these graphs and maps on your site or articles, please e-mail us.
Wash your hands often
Remember to often wash your hands using soap. If it is impossible, disinfect them with alcohol-based (at least 60%) liquids/gels. The virus can be transferred from infected surfaces on the hands, so you lower the risk of infection by washing your hands often. Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
Keep safe distance
Keep at least 1 – 1.5 meter distance from a coughing, sneezing or feverish person. Avoid big gatherings.
Protect others if you cough or sneeze yourself
If you sneeze or cough, cover your mouth and nose with a bent arm or a tissue and immediately dispose of it into a closed bin. Wash your hands with water and soap or disinfect them with alcohol-based (at least 60%) liquids. Covering your mouth and nose as you cough and sneeze prevents germs, including viruses, from spreading.
Regularly wash and disinfect touch surfaces
Wash surfaces often touched by many people, such as desks, counters and tables, door-handles, switches and handrails with water and detergent. All places which the household members often use should be carefully disinfected. Remember that microbes collect easily on mobile phones. Regularly disinfect your mobile phone (e.g. with wet wipes soaked with a disinfectant). Do not put a mobile phone on the table and do not use it as you eat.
Coronavirus in Poland News:
- April 19, 2021Poland activists urge people to think before ticking Catholic box in census
- April 14, 2021Polish activists embrace ‘equality jogging’ at Pride parades
- April 8, 2021Under cover of Covid, Poland is stifling free media – and all Europe should be worried | Timothy Garton Ash
- April 7, 2021Poland accused of abandoning domestic violence victims
- April 4, 2021Adam Zagajewski obituary
- March 31, 2021EU takes Poland to court over law that 'undermines judges'
- March 29, 2021'It's hard, we're neighbours': the coalmine polluting friendships on Poland's borders
- March 27, 2021'Reclaim These Streets' and rubber duck rallies: human rights roundup – in pictures
- March 25, 2021France limits outdoor gatherings to six as Covid infections rise
- March 25, 2021'Just write STOP': the teenager helping Polish women flee abuse