Coronavirus cases and fatalities in Poland
The number is based on confirmed diagnostic tests. It is very likely that the true number of COVID-19 cases is higher as many cases are asymptomatic.
New COVID-19 cases and fatalities per day in Poland
This is a good indicator of “flattening the curve” — when there is a steady decreasing trend, it is an indicator that the spread of the disease is slowing down.
If you’d like to use these graphs and maps on your site or articles, please e-mail us.
Wash your hands often
Remember to often wash your hands using soap. If it is impossible, disinfect them with alcohol-based (at least 60%) liquids/gels. The virus can be transferred from infected surfaces on the hands, so you lower the risk of infection by washing your hands often. Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
Keep safe distance
Keep at least 1 – 1.5 meter distance from a coughing, sneezing or feverish person. Avoid big gatherings.
Protect others if you cough or sneeze yourself
If you sneeze or cough, cover your mouth and nose with a bent arm or a tissue and immediately dispose of it into a closed bin. Wash your hands with water and soap or disinfect them with alcohol-based (at least 60%) liquids. Covering your mouth and nose as you cough and sneeze prevents germs, including viruses, from spreading.
Regularly wash and disinfect touch surfaces
Wash surfaces often touched by many people, such as desks, counters and tables, door-handles, switches and handrails with water and detergent. All places which the household members often use should be carefully disinfected. Remember that microbes collect easily on mobile phones. Regularly disinfect your mobile phone (e.g. with wet wipes soaked with a disinfectant). Do not put a mobile phone on the table and do not use it as you eat.
Coronavirus in Poland News:
- October 20, 2020Global report: record Covid cases and new lockdowns across Europe
- October 18, 2020Covid in Europe: protests in Czech Republic, Ireland to toughen rules
- October 18, 2020Rightwing populists place their bets on four more years of Trump
- October 16, 2020'On the brink of disaster': Europe's Covid fight takes a turn for the worse
- October 15, 2020Covid in Europe: how countries are tackling second wave
- October 14, 2020European roundup: French cities given curfew; Italy breaks March record
- October 14, 2020WW2 bomb explodes underwater in Poland during attempt to defuse it – video
- October 13, 2020Global report: Russia reels from record rise in Covid infections
- October 12, 2020Norway grants asylum to man claiming persecution by Polish government
- October 9, 2020Nine out of 10 EU citizens oppose animal slaughter without stunning, poll finds